What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer, to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies help us store and track information about your visits to our website, your browser settings, language preferences, etc. When you return to our website, cookies make it quicker and easier for you to navigate through our website in line with your preferences. Without cookies, navigation and browsing through our website would be much more difficult. Cookies help us to tailor our offer to your needs.
You can find more information about cookies for example here.
What cookies do we use?
Based on their duration, cookies can be divided into two basic types
- Short-term (session cookies) remain on your computer until your web browser is closed, and then they are deleted.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) remain stored in your browser for a long time (depending on your browser and cookie settings) or until you delete them manually.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Technical (short-term) cookies are essential for ensuring basic functioning of websites, such as adding products to a cart, processing a purchase.
- Google Analytics (long-term) cookies enable us to adapt websites better, and we use them for measuring anonymous data about the behaviour of Google Analytics tool users.
- YotPo - required to display product reviews.
Can I prevent the cookies from being stored in my device?
Yes, you can. Before visiting our website, you can simply run the anonymous browsing function. However, if you do so, please note that some parts of our website might not be displayed correctly; it might be quite difficult for you to browse certain parts of our website, and the goods that match your needs might not be displayed to you.
You can find more information about browser cookies settings on following websites: